WE ARE OPEN!! All your favorite Crossroads products are available via Curbside pickup or Postmates delivery. Call (615) 712-9758.
Crossroads Campus: Caring For Humans & Animals
Love heals, and powerful life lessons can be learned through caring for others. This concept is at the heart of all that we do at Crossroads Campus. We have a deep love and appreciation for two-legged and four-legged members of our community and work hard to better the lives of both through the healing power of the human-animal bond.
Bringing Hope and Promoting Positive Change
Any day of the week, you can find those of us at Crossroads working hard to transform the lives of people and animals. Through our programs, we strive to:
- Enhance empathy and compassion for all living things through positive interactions with animals
- Educate and empower people to take care of their pets
- Find loving homes for dogs & cats
- Offer paid job-training internships to young adults who lack the connections and experience needed to break into the workforce
- Provide affordable housing for young adults on the brink of homelessness; offering stability, safety and community to those who need it most.
- Operate a social enterprise that offers high quality pet products and grooming services for consumers looking to make a “purchase with a purpose”
Our Programs Include
Life is better when we realize that we’re all connected and in need of the same things: love, companionship, and understanding. That’s what Caring Connections, our humane education and outreach program, is all about.
Crossroads Pets opened in 2013 in Nashville’s historic Germantown neighborhood. We operate a retail pet store and grooming service, and we have adoptable dogs and cats. We operate as a social enterprise, providing job training, employment, case management, and humane education for the young adults referred to us through partner agencies in Nashville.
The Crossroads Campus residential program for young adults currently consists of a 4-bedroom unit located above our store in Germantown, with shared kitchen and living accommodation. Residents referred to the program receive intensive weekly individual and group case management. Job training at Crossroads Pets provides employment on site.
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please feel free to email us, give us a call or stop by and see us at our store in Germantown! We’re open 7 days a week and are always happy to help!