You may make a one-time or recurring donation with a debit or credit card using our donation link here.
Or, if you prefer, you can mail a check to:
PO Box 331225
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Your generosity can make an impact.
Become a Crossroads CHANGE-MAKER!
What is a CHANGE-MAKER? CHANGE-MAKERS are an exclusive group of monthly donors whose automatic gifts change the worlds of unwanted pets and amazing young adults breaking the cycle of poverty in their lives.
CHANGE-MAKERS have real IMPACT. Here are examples of how your recurring donation can CHANGE the world of young adults and unwanted pets at Crossroads Campus:
- $5 a month helps defray the medical costs of readying dogs + cats for adoption into “forever homes.”
- $10 a month supports incredible young adults training in pet-related careers that offer long-term employability at a good living wage.
- $25 a month supports affordable housing, job coaching and essential support services as they transition into the next step of independent living.
- $50 a month helps break the cycle of poverty for young adults through job training, stable housing and life coaching AND adopts hundreds of pets annually into “forever homes.”
Please let us THANK YOU for becoming a CHANGE-MAKER: Crossroads will FEATURE your precious pet(s) with a photo and special message on our social media (Facebook and Instagram) to celebrate their BIRTHDAY, plus an appearance in the CAMPUS NEWS–the Crossroads monthly newsletter!
Other giving options
A memorial donation offers you a thoughtful way to celebrate a special person or pet while supporting to our mission help young adults build sustainable futures and homeless pets find loving families.
Celebrate the people (or pets) in your life with a donation to Crossroads in their honor. Recognize birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, “gotcha” days and other important milestones of your two- and four-legged loved ones.
Workplace giving is an easy and efficient way to make tax-deductible donations to Crossroads through payroll contributions. Together with your company, you can work to benefit your community by providing a much-needed stream of revenue to support the animals and young adults in our programs.
When you give your appreciated assets to Crossroads Campus, you avoid paying the capital gains tax, meaning there are potential tax savings coming your way! If you itemize your deductions, you can also take a charitable deduction for the entire amount you donated.
Create Your Own Fundraisers
Put your talents to work for Crossroads and create your own fundraisers!
House concerts, Penny drives, Birthday gift campaign, Trivia night, Walk/bike/run sponsorship, Silent auction, Golf tournament, Film screening, Car wash. The possibilities are endless!
Contact Crossroads for more information: email@example.com
Estate Planned Giving
Your planned gifts can make an impact for decades to come. Please contact Crossroads with any questions about how you can support our mission.
More ways to support Crossroads
Kroger Community Rewards
Support us while you shop!
- Visit this link: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Create or login to your account
- Choose ‘Crossroads Campus’ under Community Rewards
- Simply shop www.smile.amazon.com
- Login to your account
- Choose ‘Crossroads Campus’ under ‘Choose A Charity’ and you’re all set!
Amazon Wish List
Support Crossroads by providing much-needed supplies! See our Wish List here: Crossroads Wish List