Are you ready to volunteer with Crossroads?
We currently have the need for volunteers in the following areas:
Community Outreach Team – Are you enthusiastic about sharing the Crossroads story throughout Nashville? This group represents Crossroads at various events in the community, including: festivals, parties, happy/yappy hours, breweries and more. There is always something fun happening with this team!
Landscaping – Person or people to help maintain the outside of our store, including lawn mowing, weeding and watering.
Caring Connections Team – Caring Connections is our humane education outreach program. Volunteers assist with the program working with youth and pets. These programs use small numbers of volunteers, who are asked to commit to attend each week of an 8- to 10-week session.
Fundraising Team – These volunteers assist with (or create) events specifically designed as fundraisers. They can/do include songwriters nights, penny drives, birthday present donations, comedy nights, and more.
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation Session
- Our orientation sessions offer you a chance to learn more about the mission of Crossroads. We will tour our facilities, talk about volunteer needs and provide you with a volunteer application.
- Select a date from the link below. Once we receive your information, we will send an email confirming the day and time of your chosen session.
- Complete A Volunteer Application
- Applications will be distributed during Orientation.
- Applications include a mandatory background check through Verified Volunteers (which costs $35). Because Crossroads volunteers are often in contact with the interns in our program, we must ensure the safety and confidentiality of our young people.
- Join Our Social Media World
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Join the Crossroads Volunteer Connection private Facebook group to stay up-to-date on all our upcoming events and volunteer needs!
*Note: Minimum age for volunteers is 17 years old.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our volunteer coordinator.